Is the Hispanic market a priority for you?
If it isn’t, it should be. In today’s tough economy and increasingly competitive business environment, the Hispanic market is one of the most viable segments for incremental growth.
The Hispanic market is a priority for us, and has been for almost two decades. We are the leading provider of Hispanic research and consulting on the market for cable, broadband, and new media, and we have a wide range of experience conducting Hispanic research for the hospitality, food, entertainment, and home goods industries as well as for not-for-profits.
Each project is different, especially in the Hispanic space. A lot depends on your research and business objectives, the Hispanic consumer segment you need to target for your product within a very complex demographic, and the current relationship these consumers have to your category and brand. You can trust us to provide not only the research chops, but the consulting you’ll need to ensure the success of your next Latino-focused research endeavor.
Take advantage of our Hispanic Insights and Perspectives
- Expertise in Hispanic marketing, branding, and programming;
- Experience conducting Spanish and English language research among all segments of the Hispanic market;
- Our knowledge of how best to sample and target Hispanic segments to fit your research needs, objectives, and budget;
- 25+ years conducting research for clients in many fields including TV networks, cable distributors, and on new technologies;
- Our reputation for quality, turn-key data and analyses;
- Our understanding of the completixities of cable, broadband, and new media distribution, bundling, marketing, and branding;
- Our awareness of the local and national competitive landscape for Hispanic customers between cable, satellite, and now, telco and IPTV;
- Our strategic consulting to help turn research results into actionable strategies for Hispanic programming, positioning, branding, advertising, and sales.
With a bilingual staff we are prepared to conduct research for your Hispanic market, whether you are focusing on the Spanish-dominant/less acculturated segment, the English-dominant/fully acculturated segment, or bilingual, bicultural Hispanics.